Friday, February 4, 2011

Don't You Just Love Hipsters?

Ok I don't have anything against 'Hipsters' or any other genre or sub-group or whatever, there's just something about them (along with Emos) that you just want to make fun of. I guess, like most people, they have an annoying sense of self-importance and need for people to think they're cool/different. I can identify with that, I love telling people that 'No it's not an "ok movie" it's a terrible rip off of a foreign film that you clearly haven't seen because you're to much of a pleb to read sub-titles'. I know quite a few hipsters, they're good people...but I can see a slight grimace in their eyes when I praise Beyonce, because, you know, she's so 'mainstream' and isn't an obscure Norwegian folk singer with Bi-Polar tendencies and a pet reindeer. Who are they to judge? Honestly. So here are some tid-bits about 'hipsters' and some of them are funny and pretty much all of them are true.



No comments:

Post a Comment