Friday, January 14, 2011

Some Op-Shop Goodies Part 2

Here are the rest of my Op-shop/Thrift Store finds. These are some records I picked up for $2 each, I have a bit of a collection of musicals and even if the record itself is a bit scratched you can always just frame it if the sleeve is OK. I'm definitely going to frame these, they're classics!

The shoes I was given to by a friend of my sister's she doesn't wear them anymore and they're really cute and I've been looking for a pair of Mary-Jane style shoes. The cake server I got for $0.50 from an Op-Shop near my sisters house. This amazing travel wallet was found at the Salvation Army where I found most of the other things. It's real leather and has been hardly used. I can't wait to break it in!
Next I found this cute dress, it doesn't quite fit me (yet) but it has a really nice shape, and it has belt loops so I'll need to find a belt to go with it. I picked up this really cute zester and juicer for really cheap. Everyone should have a zester and juicer.


I highly recommend trolling your local Op-shops, not only can you find some really cute (and useful) things for cheap but it also helps a great cause. Going to vintage shops are nice once in a while, I visited Oh Henry! today for the first time in Northbridge and found these AWESOME pair of brown mules. They have a low heel and are made from real leather and are super comfortable. $40 is a little steep, but I figured they would be good for summer/autumn and I can sell them on if I get tired of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment