Monday, July 12, 2010

Some of the Artists/Photographers I love- Part 1

I have a quite a few photographers/artists that I really like. I though it would be nice to share them and post a few samples.
One of my favourites is Helmut Newton whose photography I feature at the top of my blog. He's best known for his portraits, nude models and erotic photography (which is always tasteful).

















Edward Hopper is one of my most loved painters and I hope someday I can create art as beautiful as his. His most famous painting is Nighthawks which remains of the most iconic pieces of all time.










Here's a bit more info on each of them and you can buy their prints at various stores on line. I can't wait until my home is full of these beautiful images. :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your page. Love Hopper. Is that you dancing?

    ReplyDelete