Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Surplus of Smarties = Smartie Cookies

I recently went to a Monday Double at the Luna in Leederville http://www.lunapalace.com.au/index.php?cin=cinemas&cinema=1 and being the glutton for chocolate that I am, I bought to much and a huge bag of Smarties left over (among the Forest Fruit Jellies, Pascalls Eclairs and Crispy M&Ms-but I didn't buy those). So the next day the boyfriend came over and instead of going for a bike ride and getting the excerise we need we decided to make cookies instead! Always the healthier option for us. We used Nigella's recipe, no one else comes close to her, sorry, although I do love other chefs she would be one of my favourites. http://www.nigella.com/recipe/recipe_detail.aspx?rid=13056m/recipe/recipe_detail.aspx?rid=13056
Here are some pictures for your titiallation:











We also made the MOTHER OF ALL COOKIES with the left over dough.












They came out really yummy, crispy but still moist, I guess the whole stick of butter helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment